Monday, January 14, 2013

How long


How long are we going to wait to make the changes we need to make? Are we going to take too long where there is no turning back or are we going to step up and do the things we need to do. I could sit here and talk to you about global awareness, recycling, pollution, politicians, and the state of our country and our world. But instead I’m going to give you a link to watch a documentary. I found this to be a big help in understanding what’s going on and why, and what we can do to change our ways. I hope you all find this as enlightening as I did and are willing to take the next step forward with me.

Zeitgeist 3 moving forward


Zeitgeist is a movement that I have found the documentary's are long but very informing if you are trying to make a change as I am. You should watch them all. They have a web site but I prefer to follow them on face book. www.facebook.com/TheZeitgeistMovement  Together we can make a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment